Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wheel Alignment

I was driving to school the other day and I noticed my car woujld drift to the right when I would let go of the wheel. I figured this had to be due to a bad alignment. I know you drive with two hands, but I am concerned about my tires. With the car drifting towards the right won't my tires get worn out faster than normal? Also, can any tire shop align a car and about how much does it cost? I am also looking for a tire shop that uses a touchless alignment so my rims don't get scratched, if you know of one please let me know.

2 comments:

carguysean said...

Any tire shop should do that for a pretty easy fix. I am not sure how much the cost would be maybe $70+. I don't know much about a touchless alignment, but I assuming any decent shop might have that.

Zummo said...

I have the perfect selection for a place to do a rim allignment. They'll allign your wheels over at Sawgrass Ford for roughly 100 and they do touchless allignment too, i asked for that for when i got it done, i didnt want my rims getting scratched up either!