Sunday, October 19, 2008
Tires
I just realized the other day that the tread on my tires is really low and am probably due to get new tires soon. Does anyone know of a good brand of tire to get that are in the 600-700 dollar range? I was looking at some Bridgestones but they are pretty pricey. Also I forgot to mention my tire size is 225/40/zr18.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You definitely already know about tirerack.com
Anyways you can search by your tire dimensions and selection pops up. Average price for your tire spec is around $210+ a peice. The lowest I saw was about 100 for Kumho's.
Hey if you want some real advice listen. If you go through tires fast just get cheat tire learn how to drive on them and pocket the extra cash. Its a simple way to save money and invest it into a new installment to you ride. But once again be carful low quality tire can have you slipping in the rain, personal experience. But if you want good tires there is a place called family tires in Ft. Lauderdale they will give you the best prices. Look it up because I'm not 100% sure thats the name.
Post a Comment