Monday, January 5, 2009
Squeaky Clean
Alright I just found a great way to make your car squeaky clean and looking like showroom finish. You will need a few materials: car wash soap, a bucket, Mcguires clay-bar and quick detailer, and wax. All you need to do is wash your car, dry it, then spray the quick detail spray on sections of the car at a time, then rub the clay bar on and wipe it off. After you are done clay-barring the whole car move onto to waxing. After you are done waxing step back and admire your shiny showroom finish car. This process is a pain in the ass and takes about four hours, but the results are well worth it. The clay-bar takes out dirt that is embedded in your paint as you will notice after you are done rubbing the clay bar on the desired section there will be brownish-blackish spots on the clay and your car will feel a whole lot smoother than before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I noticed that my truck has alot of dirt imbedded in the paint so I was looking to clay my car with my buddy. I know you can pretty much get it anywhere but is there a brand that you like? What kind of was do you use?
This definitely is a great way to get your car "squeaky clean" because I have seen you wash it this way before. However, I feel that it is just way too much work a simple car wash satifies me. Don't get me wrong, if you are willing to spend the time to do it, it does an amazing job. It's just not for me.
That is a good way to get a showroom finish, But if you want a less time consuming way of getting a showroom finish I would get Kit Wash n Wax, Eagle One Wax as you dry, Eagle One Tire shine, and Armor-ALL protectant wipes. Basically wash your car with Kit wash n wax, then while your car is still wet spray on the Eagle one wax and dry then after you have sprayed your car dry with a towel. The combination creates a nice shine.Then if you want apply eagle one tire shine and Amour-All to your leather interior to create a showroom clean car with half the work.
Post a Comment