Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Door Trim

I have been having an issue with the door trim on my car. It keeps coming loose whenever I open my door, I have taken it to the shop about three times to be fixed and the shop fixes it, but it only lasts about three weeks and then it comes loose again. I'm just wondering if I need to get the whole door trim replaced rather than just the part that is loose? Also, Would not having the door trim at all cause water to leak inside the car?

1 comment:

NICK said...

I hate door trims. I have, had a problem with mine. It came off and I mearly glued it back but I was accurally gluing with proper instruction of couse. And it worked, but it was only my car. I tryed it with my moms car, same problem, but the heat kept melting the glue causing the trim to come undone again. So you can try what I did You have a 50 50 shot but, I would still just try to fix it one will stay just keep trying.