Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rims

I just put new rims on my 2003 325i. I was just wondering if by putting on rims, it will void my warranty at my dealership? Will this affect if they will do tire rotation and balance? here is a site to check out the rims (I got them in 18") http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/images/DeltaForce_black.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, don't worry about dealers voiding the warrenty beacuse of your rims. It is a law for dealers to provide service for cars, even with aftermarket parts(rims, intake, exhuast, etc). UNLESS that is the root of the problem. So if everthing is installed properly you should be fine.

NICK said...

Sean is completely right. Iff you do put anything in your car make sure you do it right. My friend messed his car up and he had a turbo system & blowoff valve & a simple intake, but when he tried to get it fix not only did his warrenty not help him but his insurance didn't help eather so be carful