Sunday, December 7, 2008

Delimma

Alright so I finally made enough cash to add something to my car but I can't decide what to get. I'm debating between an exhaust, HID's, or another amp for my sound system. Let me know which one you think I should get first.

1 comment:

RJ said...

I honestly disagree with what you are planning to do. If I were you, I would save my money and not really invest in HIDs, a sound system, or an exhaust at this time. The HIDS are pretty pricey for that they do. You may think that they are really nice and I am not disagreeing with you, I just don't think it is worth the money right now. Also, the new amp on the sound system is obviously going to make it hit harder than it does now and I don't think that is necessary, but that is just a personal opinion. Finally, the exhaust, no doubt, would be extremely nice. However, if you want good performance I have heard that BMW requires top of the line exhaust systems for the best performance. You would probably be spending close to 1000 dollars. In my opinion, save your money for a later time because even though these accessories are nice, they really aren't worth it right now.