Monday, December 8, 2008

Towers

The past weekend I went to Tower Shops. It is located right off of University from I-95. Tower Shops is basically a shopping center that turns into a car show every Friday night. I found Towers to be very helpful with finding out information about my car. This car show has pretty much every type of car and is divided up into sections so it is easy to find people with your same car. I think if you have not gone to Towers before and you should check it out. Also, if you have gone to Towers what did you think about it?

3 comments:

carguysean said...

Yeah Towers is awesome! There is so many cars people bring, really diverse selection. And like you said if you hang out in a certain area people will tell all sorts of good to know info pertaining to the cars in that area.

I haven't been there in a while, probably around a year. With my license next week hopefully I will be able to check it out again.

Jared said...

Tower Shoppes is a great car related activity for a friday night. There's tons of cool cars and even more people who can help you out with your whip. You can spend hours just walking in and out of the rows of sick cars. But I definitely recommend it for anyone who needs some advice, or just something new to do on a friday night.

Lauren said...

Even though I know really nothing about cars, I have been to Tower Shops a while ago to go see the car show. I have to say, I was pretty fascinated by all the cars and how much work and time people put into making their cars so "hot". I actually had fun going there and seeing all the unique cars that they had on display.