Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halo's

I have been just looking around for different parts for my car I came across these halos for a Bmw. I was just wondering how much halos will run me and how difficult it is to install by yourself? here is a link to what halo's look like, I think they look pretty badass on a Bimmer. The halo's in this picture are H.I.D., but I think you can also get them in just regular stock light color as well. http://e46fanatics.com/features/jlevi_guide_files/image026.jpg

1 comment:

RJ said...

Colin, those halos are sick especially on a BMW. To be honest, I think you should invest some money into that upgrade it seems like it would be worth it. If you get them in H.I.Ds it will be even better. You can probably get them in a good color. If I were you I would highly consider getting a pair of those lights.