Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello and welcome to my blog!!!This blog is intended for car lovers. There is a lot of blog postings about Bmw's mainly because I own one. However, this blog is not just for Bmw and European cars, but all cars and any questions or comments that could help us car lovers with problems, providing facts, or just finding new parts for our prized possessions!
3 comments:
When it comes down to it they are two completly different things. One is a comsmetic upgrade, and the other is an actual performance upgrade. At the end of the day a lowered car will look cooler than a front lip. Also when lowering a car it lowers the center of gravity allowing for better handling.
Now about price. A good quality suspension upgrade consisting of shocks and struts, can run you $800. With a front lip it can be just $150+.
First of all Colin, I would not lower your car. I think it would look a little odd. No offense. If you are planning on doing something to the front, I would get a front lip. A front lip will be cheaper than getting a lowering job performance. In my opinion, I wouldn't spend money on something like this because your car looks fine the way it is.
Lowering is the way to go. BMWs look great lowered and if you know how to do it yourself, it won't cost you a lot of money. The front lip is not a smart investment when the suspension increases both look and performance. All in all yes lowing your car is the best idea unless money isn't a problem.
Post a Comment