Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Strut Bar
Ok so over Thanksgiving break, I was talking to my brother about our cars and what mods we would like to do to them. He mentioned to me that I should get a strut bar. He says it will give my car better handling. I just have a question about this because Bmw's already have pretty good handling and tight steering. I just want to know if this is necessary on a Bmw? if so about how much does a good strut bar cost? also a brand name would help. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Strut bars are a really cool mod to get. What they do is tighten up the chassis, so it makes steering tighter and more responsive. I looked up a couple they go from $200+, so not bad for a lot of pros and barely any cons.
Strut braces are a great way to increase chassis rigidity, giving your car less flex through turns and when under power. This results in more neutral handling. They are also an attractive addition to any engine bay.
HMS MOTORSPORT IS THE BEST
Post a Comment