Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Neon

I just recently bought some interior neon for my car the only problem is they aren't as bright as I'd like them to be and I can't find a good way to hide the cords. These neons are not hardwire ones, they just plug into the cigarette lighter. Does anyone know where I can purchase some brighter interior neon sticks and how I can hide my cords without having to hardwire them?

1 comment:

NICK said...

Well plug-ins are what they are, low power low quality lights. If you wanted the true color you need to buy real neons. Try it installing them isn't that hard, just look it up on t\the internet, and make sure you do it right (can cause a fire!). Still even if its a little light, at least it gives an exotic look to your car and it won't deplete your battery as much a regular neons.